Pasmore House, Teddington
- New apartment building 2014
- Private terrace / balcony - south facing
- Reserved parking / secure bike store
- Fully equipped German kitchens by Alno
- Villeroy & Boch bathrooms / underfloor heating
- Bespoke storage / wardrobes
- Quality Oak flooring
- TV, satellite and internet cabling
- Acoustic sound proofing
- High security front doors and locks
Fully restored and newly renovated in 2014 by well respected developers, Pasmore House is an elegant period building with high ceilings and large sash windows. Interiors were designed by Nathalie Mahon and the apartments were finished to an extremely high standard with many individual design features.
The main entrance (High Street access) features grand double-doors, leading to inner lobby and stairwell fitted to an 'eye-catching' contemporary Art-Deco style. A further entrance to the rear (quicker walk to station) leads to the parking area with individual lock-able mail boxes, and adjacent residents' bike store. Both entrances provide secure video-intercoms.
The apartment itself is thoughtfully planned with great storage, including wardrobes to both bedrooms and three deep cloak cupboards in the hallway and also the advantage of separate laundry / boiler cupboard. Superb lighting and real attention to detail make this apartment stand out from the crowd with interesting design features such as over-sized doors including 'industrial-style' sliding-doors, allowing for separation if needed, but when open it genuinely creates clean visual lines and well connected open spaces. A noteworthy feature is the sizeable living room (approx. 21' x 11' / 6.5 x 3.4 m) with twin double-doors opening onto a private south-west facing terrace, proving ample space for plant pots, table & chairs, BBQ and herb garden. It's a real sun trap and located to the rear (quieter) side of the building with great elevated views.
The kitchens are German made by Alno with Quartz work-tops and fitted with full range integral appliances (oven, hob and extractor, high-level microwave, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine to laundry cupboard). Bathrooms are complete with quality tiling and sanitary-ware by Villeroy & Boch along with underfloor heating for warm and comfort.
Ready to move into - no chain.
Tenure: Long lease - approx. 149 years
Location: Conveniently situated in the heart of Teddington, the train station can be walked in under 4 minutes and nearby bus-stops connect Twickenham, Richmond and Kingston in approx. 15 to 20 mins. A variety of independent shops, cafés and quality restaurants are all on the door and Teddington Lock / Riverside and many open acres of Royal Park land are easily accessible on foot.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Pasmore House, Teddington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Teddington Station0.2 miles
- Fulwell Station0.8 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 40 years of shared industry experience covering South West London and Surrey, Andrew Miles and Naz Bird bring their collective wealth of property knowledge to your door. Miles & Bird are a private independent estate agency with a beautiful office in the vibrant Hampton Court area, are proud members of The Guild of Property Professionals, and have 100% 5 star Google Reviews. Call Miles & Bird to arrange your valuation and market appraisal. #knowledge #integrity #results.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9679628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Bird, East Molesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.