Bank Street, Hythe, CT21
- Prime central Hythe location
- Freehold investment opportunity
- Two ground floor business premises
- Self contained three bedroom flat above
Bank Street is a prime central position being a busy approach road to the High Street, in particular during the hours of 11-3 when the main part of the High Street is pedestrianised. This substantial premises has many independent traders nearby together with a number of national business names such Costa Coffee, Aldi, WH Smiths etc.
The area is fortunate in having particularly good communications with a main line railway station in Saltwood (Sandling - 3 miles) and access to the M20 (Junction 11 - 4 miles). The High Speed Link rail service to Stratford and St Pancras is available from Folkestone West (5 miles) and Ashford International (10 miles), with journey times of 53 and 37 minutes respectively. Eurostar trains to Paris and Brussels also depart from the latter. The Channel Tunnel Terminal is around 3 miles away and the ferry port of Dover is 12 miles away. (All distances are approximate.)
4A BANK STREET
RATEABLE VALUE - £4400 per annum.
4B BANK STREET
Let on a ten year lease with around seven years remaining.
RATEABLE VALUE - £4700 per annum.
FIRST FLOOR FLAT
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom.
Bank Street, Hythe, CT21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandling Station1.5 miles
- Westenhanger Station2.6 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Tim Lawrence & his qualified sales team boast more than 35 years' experience of selling property in Hythe, Saltwood, Folkestone & the surrounding villages. We pride ourselves on our in-depth local knowledge, and highly professional and personal service within a prominently located High Street office. Our commission rates are competitive and negotiable.
At Lawrence & Co we offer a highly professional and personal independent agency service. Since our formation we have established
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LAWR_002418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence & Co, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.