Weetwood Lane, Headingley, LEEDS, LS16
- "Cottage Style" Five bedroom property
- Two Bathrooms
- HMO Licensed
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Easy access to City centre
- Currently achieving £24700 pa
****UNIQUE PROPERTY**** Diamond Properties are pleased to offer this superb five bedroom stone built cottage style property located in the highly desirable Headingley area. The property is set over 3 floors and briefly comprises of lounge to the lower ground floor, kitchen, shower room and 2 bedrooms to the ground floor and a further 3 bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor.
The property is currently rented till June 2020 at a rent of £24700 per annum.
Range of base and wall units with contrasting work surface. There is an integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, metal sink with mixer tap and draining board. Included in the sale is a free standing washing machine and fridge freezer.
Located to the lower ground, there is a laminate wood effect floor, central heating radiator and double glazed sash window which overlooks Weetwood Lane. Comfortably large enough to house lounge furniture and a dining area
White suite comprising: shower cubicle; wall mounted washbasin; and low level flush WC
White suite comprising: bath with shower over, pedestal washbasin and low flush WC.
14' 8" x 11' 2" (4.47m x 3.40m)
Double glazed sash window which overlooks Weetwood Lane to the front. Central heating radiator and central light point.
11' 2" x 11' 1" (3.40m x 3.38m)
Double glazed window which overlooks the front. Central heating radiator
12' 9" x 11' (3.89m x 3.35m)
Benefits from a central heating radiator, double glazed window which overlooks Weetwood Lane
14' 8" x 9' 2" (4.47m x 2.79m)
Double glazed window which overlooks Weetwood Lane. Also benefits from a central heating radiator.
14' 7" x 11' 11" (4.45m x 3.63m)
Double glazed sash window which overlooks Weetwood Lane. Also benefits from a central heating radiator
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3Brochure 4
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Weetwood Lane, Headingley, LEEDS, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.8 miles
- Burley Park Station1.1 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.7 miles
About the agent
At Diamond Properties we focus on your individual moving objectives much more than on bricks and mortar. We're constantly looking for creative new ways to make a stress-free sale and help you into that elusive perfect next home. We might be a new agency with fresh ideas, but we also have a wealth of industry experience between us, so we have a deep understanding of the market and what buyers want.
Our formula is transparent and simple: we pro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14097403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Diamond Properties, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.