Alexandra Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
Directions: - From our Buxton office turn left and proceed through the traffic lights, up Terrace Road, across The Market Place and down High Street. Travel straight through the traffic lights into London Road and continue along this road for a while, taking the fourth right turning into White Knowle Road. Take the second left turning into Alexandra Road and The Glen is located at the end of the cul de sac.
First Floor - Entrance Hall - 19'1" x 9' (5.82m x 2.74m) - Maximum. Staircase to second floor, under stairs recess, stripped oak flooring, picture rail and ceiling coving. Double radiator, uPVC double glazed window and frosted glazed entrance door.
Lounge - 23'11" x 14'3" (7.29m x 4.34m) - Stripped oak flooring, recess and hearth with inset living flame gas fire. Ceiling coving, picture rail, two double radiators and uPVC double glazed windows to three sides.
Bedroom One - 16'5" x 14'10" (5.00m x 4.52m) - Ceiling coving, picture rail, single radiator and two leaded windows to two sides.
Inner Hall - Built in cupboard, picture rail, loft access and double glazed Velux window.
Kitchen - 11'2" x 10'10" (3.40m x 3.30m) - Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces incorporating a 1 ½ bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with tiled splashbacks. Built in oven, four ring gas hob, extractor, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and wall mounted Vaillant boiler. Decorative fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wood effect flooring, ceiling coving, picture rail and uPVC double glazed box window.
Bathroom - 10'5" x 8'11" (3.18m x 2.72m) - With tiled walls and tiled floor with under floor heating and fitted with a suite comprising jacuzzi corner bath, pedestal wash basin and tiled and glazed cubicle with shower. Built in cupboard, heated towel rail and two uPVC double glazed windows.
Separate Wc - With low level wc and uPVC double glazed window.
Second Floor - Landing - Built in cupboards and double glazed Velux window.
Bedroom Two - 16'5" x 14'2" (5.00m x 4.32m) - Featuring a decorative cast iron fireplace, television aerial point, double radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three - 14'8" x 12'9" (4.47m x 3.89m) - Built in mirrored wardrobes, double radiator, television aerial point and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Four - 13'6" x 13'2" (4.11m x 4.01m) - Walk in storage cupboard, television aerial point, double radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Outside - At the front of the property is a garden with block paved edging and astro turf. There is off road parking for two vehicles.
Jon Mellor & Company, their solicitors and joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representation of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning building regulation or other consents and Jon Mellor & Company have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3
Alexandra Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxton Station1.0 miles
- Dove Holes Station3.8 miles
- Chapel-en-le-Frith Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Jon Mellor & Company are an Independent Estate Agents based in the historic Roman spa town of Buxton covering the High Peak for residential sales and lettings and management. Jon himself has worked in estate agency for over two decades in the area and has a wealth of local knowledge and experience in all property sales, new homes and letting property matters and related services. The highly experienced office team includes Leanne Theyer, Office Manager and support staff and we will be and we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29977737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Mellor & Co Estate Agents, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.