Grove Road, Hardway
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- TWO BATHROOMS (BOTH RE-FITTED)
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN (WITH REAR ACCESS)
- SITUATED OPPOSITE GROVE ROAD PARK
- SHOPS & SCHOOLS NEARBY
- SITUATED ON A BUS ROUTE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
INTERNALLY The ground floor offers an entrance lobby which also has a door leading to the rear garden. A hallway then leads to the sitting room at the front which is currently being used as a bedroom and has fitted bedroom furniture. To the rear is a living/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden. There is a lovely fitted kitchen with integrated oven and induction hob. There is a utility area with a further door to the rear garden and a contemporary re-fitted bathroom. The first floor offers three good size bedrooms with built-in cupboards to the first and third. There is also a further bathroom which has also been re-fitted.
EXTERNALLY There is a front garden which is mainly laid to shingle with a pathway leading to the front door. To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden with artificial grass, timber shed/workshop and gated access leading to a service road.
LOCATION The house is conveniently placed close to local convenience stores, Grove Road recreational park and St John's Gosport C of E Primary School. It is approximately 1.5 miles from the town centre and ferry terminal which offers links to Portsmouth Harbour train station and Gunwharf Quays.
ENTRANCE LOBBY 9' 4" x 7' 5" (2.84m x 2.26m)
SITTING ROOM 13' 7" x 9' 8" (4.14m x 2.95m)
LIVING/DINING ROOM 13' 8" x 11' 3" (4.17m x 3.43m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 13' 8" x 8' 2" (4.17m x 2.49m)
UTILITY AREA 6' 7" x 4' 11" (2.01m x 1.5m)
BATHROOM 5' 11" x 5' 9" (1.8m x 1.75m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 10' 10" x 9' 9" (3.3m x 2.97m) Measurement does not include recess
BEDROOM 2 10' 10" x 7' 10" (3.3m x 2.39m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 6" x 7' 3" (3.51m x 2.21m) Maximum measurement
BATHROOM 8' 1" x 6' 0" (2.46m x 1.83m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Grove Road, Hardway
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.5 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station2.2 miles
- Fratton Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Beal’s, your local estate agent.
Our aim is to provide you with an insight into the unparalleled level of service that Beal’s can offer you throughout the property and financial services sectors. With over 25 years in the market, combined with our team’s extensive experience in this industry, we know better than most that real value, excellence and accountability are not just promises but are delivered.
Your local office network.
With 11 offices ac
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692046278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.