Hartington Drive, Standish, WN6 0UA
- Stunning detached family home
- 4 bedrooms / 2 reception rooms
- Stylish bathroom & en-suite
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Prominent corner position
- Double detached garage
- Highly prized development
- 1291 SQFT
The property has been much improved over recent years, with our clients upgrading both the bathroom & en-suite, plus the fitted kitchen. In brief, the ground floor comprises; a main hallway & wc / cloaks, dining room, study, plus the beautiful main lounge which has French Doors that open into the rear conservatory with glass roof and quality Travertine tiled floor, plus the superb, recently installed kitchen. Upstairs there are four well proportioned rooms with two of the beds befitting from quality fitted wardrobes, plus there is a stunning, recently installed en-suite to the master bedroom & the immaculate principal bathroom suite. Externally the home commands a prominent corner plot - the rear in particular is very private & fairly low maintenance, benefiting from a flagged patio, two separate decked patios for sitting out, plus a pergola. There is also a double driveway and double detached garage for further storage / development potential to be utilised as a garden office.
Locally the property boasts close proximity to the pretty Ashfield Park, a hugely popular recreation area with fields and children's playground facilities, plus is conveniently situated close enough to the village of Standish, but also only a short drive to Wigan Town Centre. Viewings are highly recommended on this stunning family home.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Hartington Drive, Standish, WN6 0UA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gathurst Station2.1 miles
- Wigan Wallgate Station2.4 miles
- Wigan North Western Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We opened Regan & Hallworth Estate Agents on Library Street in Wigan in 1996 and very quickly established ourselves as market leaders in our respective areas.
We employ 25 local people with a combined experience of over 350 years making us one of the most experienced estate agents you will find anywhere.
Many of our team have been with our firm for a decade or more and w
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10453483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.