Dollar Bay Place, London, E14
- Quite location
- Highspec Fitted kitchen
- High ceiling
- Cooling system
- Under floor heating
- 24hr concierge
- Communal garden
Tenure: Leasehold, 123 years remaining
25% Share: £136,250
Service charge: £423.28
A wonderful opportunity to leave in one of the quietest part of Canary Wharf, yet being minutes away from the hustle and bustle with all theconvenience of this highly dynamic part of London.
This luxurious one bedroom flat comprises of an open plan kitchen leaving room, a large bathroom and good size bedroom comfortably fitting a king size bed with a very large built in wardrobe.
The kitchen is fully fitted with a great finish and has a full granite countertop; offering lots of worktop space and making a wonderful hosting area.
Both lounge and bedroom have really high ceilings with floor to top bay windows, filling the space with light. The doors from both the lounge and bedroom give direct access to a full-length winter garden balcony overlooking the garden, adding another third of the living space.
The bathroom has a large bath with rain-fall over head shower, a large heated mirror cabinet and still a great amount of space for storage or clothing.
The corridor offers a large amount of storage with three compartments perfectly situated.
The flat is fitted with underfloor heating and a very efficient and economical cooling system for summer, so you can keep the flat at perfect temperature anytime of the year.
The building is a fully glassed skyscraper sitting at the end of Canary Wharf canal, off the main street, offering a very quiet surrounding.
The residents enjoy a 24hr concierge, gym, resident lounge, secure bike space and daily cleaning service of all communal spaces.
6 minute walk along the canal to South Quay DLR, which takes you directly to Bank one way and the beautiful Royal borough of Greenwich the other. A 15 minute walk to Canary Wharf Tube with the Jubilee line, shops and restaurant and soon to be linked to the Elizabeth line, finally London City airport is a 10 minute cab drive or 25 minute on the DLR
Two Tesco express located either a 2minute walk one way and one just opposite South Quay DLR. A massive Asda store is located 10 minutes away close to Island Heath centre. Just beyond this is Mudchute park, which is home to the cutest farm and equestrian centre. Great for meeting friendly locals and having a nice stroll.
With Canary Wharf on your doorstop you will have access to all the shops you could think of ranging from Topshop to Tiffany & Co, bars, restaurants such as the Ivy, Roka, Nandos and that's to name a few, gyms and cinema and at winter is home to one of the best ice skating rinks in the city.
There is a beautiful pub called The Gunn about a 5 minute walk over looking the Thames and the 02, it has a gin garden and there Sunday roasts are not to be missed.
TOTAL INTERNAL AREA | 568SQ FT
LIVING AREA 19'10" X 14'8"
BEDROOM 11'8" X 9'11"
BALCONNY/WINTER GARDEN: 136SQ FT
27'6" X 4'11"
* Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
* Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
* No cash buyers
* No pets
* Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
* Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
* Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
* Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
Dollar Bay Place, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.4 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.4 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.4 miles
About the agent
One Housing have a portfolio of private rental and sale properties throughout London. We are a non-profit organisation; The profit generated from the listings you see, allow our group to continue to provide affordable homes in the capital and southeast.
Having our social purpose and a team of experienced private property professionals, really creates a perfect blend for a property business that we are proud to offer our customers. You can expect properties in great locations, m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M02. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Housing, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.