Seventh Avenue, Grantham
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge / Diner
- Shower Room
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Front & Rear Garden
- Fantastic access to the A1
*GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £179,950* Detached two bedroom bungalow a lounge / diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. Benefited by a single garage and a parking space. Situated in a good location fronting the green.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale, this two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a popular location in Grantham. Set in the Alma Park area on the outskirts of Grantham town. Accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge / diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. Externally, the property benefits from a single garage and parking space providing off road parking. The property offers gas central heating, double glazing and a secure alarm system.
Close to the grounds of Belton House, National Trust estate and with good access to the A1 North and South, linking the town to surrounding towns and cities, with Grantham providing a wide range of amenities including shopping facilities, regular bus service every 20 minutes and access to Grantham train station. There are a range of local primary and secondary schools in and around Grantham.
Entering the property through a part glazed door into the entrance hall that extends to the back of the property. Door leading out to the rear garden and part glazed door leading into the inner hall.
Having a thermostat to the wall, hatch access to the loft, airing cupboard with shelving and housing the emersion heater.
Lounge / Diner 16' 11" x 11' 1" min ( 5.16m x 3.38m min )
This L shaped lounge and dining room has two leaded light windows to the front aspect, three radiators and an air conditioning unit. TV and telephone point, coving to ceiling and door leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' ( 2.46m x 2.13m )
Boasting a range of units at both floor and eye level, with speckled work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks to walls. Built in gas oven, electric grill and gas hob with extractor hood above. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for further appliances and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler. The kitchen has majority tiling to the walls and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 4" to front of the wrd ( 3.66m x 2.54m to front of the wrd )
This double bedroom has built in wardrobes to one wall, TV aerial point and coving to ceiling. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" max x 8' 8" ( 2.67m max x 2.64m )
This second bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Comprising of a circular shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Majority tiling to the walls, heated towel rail and coving to ceiling. Obscure window to the side aspect.
The property is situated with full open views over the green. Pathway leading to the front of the bungalow.
To the rear, there is a detached single garage with up and over door, and a further parking space to the front. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing with further gated access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Seventh Avenue, Grantham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station1.8 miles
- Ancaster Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Grantham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Grantham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.