Hanover Way, Bexleyheath
- Studio Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge / Bedroom
- Available NOW
- Great location
- Good condition
- Walking distance to Bexleyheath BR
- Call Today
- Call Anthony Martin to view
- Floor Area: 344 Sq Ft
- EPC: D 67
Accessed via secure Communal Entrance, the property comprises an Entrance, Bedroom / Lounge, Kitchen and a Bathroom. Additional benefits to note include Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
Call Anthony Martin to arrange your viewing!
Bexleyheath is a town within the heart of the London borough of Bexley. With great transport links, whether from the A2 or M25 main road, or via Bexleyheath Train Station, this is a very popular spot for the everyday commuters. A few key landmarks are scattered around the town, so if you have a keen eye for history, or pretty sights, the ‘Bexleyheath Clock Tower’ within The Broadway or ‘Danson Park’ could be your first stops.
As living in Bexleyheath goes, there isn’t many it can’t cater for with its large shopping mall with international retailers, several large supermarkets and a number of highly recommended restaurants and bars.
As a whole the Bexley borough is renowned for its wonderful array of schools, whether the family need primary or secondary education with many showing an outstanding 'Ofsted' report.
Communal Entrance -
Bedroom / Lounge -
BrochuresHanover Way, Bexleyheath
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Hanover Way, Bexleyheath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexleyheath Station0.4 miles
- Welling Station1.2 miles
- Barnehurst Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We have been offering the full range of sales, lettings and management services for 7 years and have grown from strength to strength in that time.
WE WON A GOLD AND A BRONZE MEDAL !!!
We are incredibly proud to announce that we were awarded a Gold Medal for Sales and a Bronze Medal
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29987429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Bexleyheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.