Selden Hill, Hemel Hempstead
- THE SPIRES, SELDEN HILL, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
- TWO BEDROOM SIXTH FLOOR EXECUTIVE APARTMENT
- EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
The Spires, Selden Hill, Hemel Hempstead. Two bedroom sixth floor executive apartment with En-Suite to master bedroom, integrated kitchen appliances and allocated parking. Ideal for access to the town centre and Hemel Hempstead train station, a perfect first time buy!
Connells are delighted to present a two bedroom executive apartment at The Spires, Selden Hill, Hemel Hempstead. Situated on the sixth floor with stunning views and benefiting from integrated kitchen appliances, En-Suite to the master bedroom and allocated parking. Within walking distance to the town centre and convenient for Hemel Hempstead train station, this apartment is a perfect first time buy or investment. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Door to front with security entry system and stairs and lift to all floors.
Door to front with entry phone, wall mounted electric heater and laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.91m )
Two double glazed windows, wall mounted electric heater, TV and telephone point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.82m x 1.73m )
Fitted with wall mounted and base units with work surfaces to compliment, sink/drainer with tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with cookerhood and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window, wall mounted electric heater and TV point.
Fitted with shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan and part tiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window and wall mounted electric heater.
Fitted with bath, shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail, low level WC, extractor fan, part tiling and double glazed window.
One allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Selden Hill, Hemel Hempstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station0.9 miles
- Apsley Station1.0 miles
- Kings Langley Station3.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Hemel Hempstead for all your property needs
At Connells our t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEM309635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.