Pullman Close, Staveley, Chesterfield, S43
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- In an extremely convenient location
- Offering spacious accommodation
- Modern and stylish interior decor
- Bright rooms with large windows
- Double driveway along the side of the property
- Large rear garden with grass lawn and patio flagged area
- Excellent road links
OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS LOVELY 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY IN AN EXTREMELY CONVENIENT LOCATION IN THE TOWN OF STAVELEY IN CHESTERFIELD. OFFERING SPACIOUS MODERN ACCOMMODATION, A REAR GARDEN AND DOUBLE DRIVEWAY AT THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY TO THE RIGHT HAND SIDE, THE PROPERTY HAS EXCELLENT LINKS TO THE M1, MANY LOCAL AMENITIES WITH STUNNING NATURE-RICH SURROUNDING FORESTED AREAS, LAKES AND RIVERS- IDEAL FOR WALKS. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS PROPERTY.
INTERNALLY COMPRISING OF- A bright entrance hallway, a downstairs w.c. to the immediate left of the front door comprising a hand wash basin and a low-level flush w.c. The utility room is located to the right of the cloakroom, with the staircase leading to the first floor to the right of the utility room- featuring under stair storage space. The kitchen is accessed opposite the front entrance to the property- to the rear of the house, and is a very bright space featuring modern fitted wall and base kitchen units.
The kitchen has a large window which looks out onto the rear garden of the property, and also has access to the garden. The living room is to the right of the kitchen, and spans the length of the property with large windows to both the front and rear of the property, features a marble fireplace and is a generously sized space ideal for a dining area to the rear.
UPSTAIRS- There are 3 spacious double bedrooms, two to the front of the property with the remaining one to the rear, positioned next to the family bathroom. The bathroom consists of a white 3 piece suite consisting of a bath with wall mounted electric shower, a hand wash basin and w.c. with a heated towel rack. There is also loft access from the upstairs landing.
EXTERNALLY COMPRISING OF- A grass covered front garden, with a double driveway to the right hand side of the property leading to the rear garden, with space for 2 large cars. There is an enclosed rear garden with the immediate area outside of the rear of the property- flagged with large stones- ideal for a seating area, with a stone covered section to the right side of the garden and a larger grass covered lawn.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pullman Close, Staveley, Chesterfield, S43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station3.8 miles
- Halfway Tram Stop4.1 miles
- Westfield Tram Stop4.3 miles
About the agent
For too long estate agency has been a slow business; stuffy suits and slick back salesmen. Yet in today's world, the VAST majority of sales are done online, and marketing your property online is where we have the expertise. In allowing homeowners to sell for free, we show that value is at the forefront of what we do, and by far the majority of our cus
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18153676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspire Properties, West Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.