Trent Lane, Nottingham
- Waterfront Views
- Three Storey Home
- Three bedrooms
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Roof Top terrace with impressive views
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Set within the innovative Trent Basin development
- 10 year warranty
Newly released plots at the award winning innovative Basin development with low running costs, comfortable, stylish finishes all located with easy access to the Country Park, City centre and Trent Bridge. Plot 28 offers views over the waterfront, three bedrooms and impressive roof terrace.
The innovative, waterside Trent Basin development offers an eclectic mix of sustainable homes just a short distance from West Bridgford, Nottingham city centre and a range of good transport links and local amenities. Connecting the city life with waterside living by offering waterfront walks, roof terraces and patios overlooking the water, a local nature reserve and car free areas creating areas safe to play, work and live. The light and airy spacious homes offer low running costs, impressive finishes throughout offer a mix of layouts to suit all.
Generous kitchen / diner with modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor, fridge freezer and dish washer. WC and Study / Third bedroom, ideal for home working or studying. Access to an enclosed rear garden.
Two double bedrooms with ensuite to principle bedroom with fitted shower, WC and wash hand basin. Family bathroom with tiled wall, bath with shower over, WC and sink.
Roof top Lounge with impressive views and roof top terrace, perfect for enjoying the stunning water views.
The development provides a new kind of sustainable neighbourhood of tall elegant houses fronting well designed streets and outdoor space giving the development a distinct identity and a strong sense of place. The communal gardens, wild flowers and nature reserve add to the river fronts a sense of peace and well-being.
Whilst private gardens, roof top terraces and enclosed winter gardens give a private space for a peaceful retreat or impressive entertaining focal point.
Protecting people and planet is a priority for the developer and using their fabric first approach the development creates an innovative community living inclusive to all.
Externally the properties are built with insulated bricks, walls and roofs giving an air tight layer meaning the homes have on average 3.5 temperature changes per hour as a pose to 10 per hour in a standard building regulation met homes. This means that even in winter you rarely have to change the heating control and leaking less energy ensures lower household bills.
Large windows made by Velfac allow light to flood the homes meaning less need to switch those bulbs on and the trickle vents allow air circulation and moisture control whilst the windows are closed to minimise heat loss.
PV solar panels to many homes form part of the Universities project; Project Scene. Trading with the grid and benefiting the home owners financially as well as encouraging clean energy use in the UK. Inverters are also connected for when the project ends to allow home owners to then connect the solar panels directly to benefit their home.
Shower Save - a heat saving system which encourages the hot water from the shower to heat its own pipes and therefore using less energy to heat.
Karonia work tops made from part recycled materials and being extremely hard wearing meaning less frequent replacement and therefore less waste.
Hard wearing and stylish Bamboo flooring provide a sustainable alternative to widely used plastic tiling flooring.
Honeywell heating combination boilers provide zoned heating and instant hot water, meaning you only heat the water you use and rooms not occupied can be turned down for minimal fuel consumption. The heating can also be controlled via mobile phone to better enable you to programme the heating system to suit your requirements.
Power sockets on the ground floor can be adapted to service car charger points.
Information Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Images used are CGI or show home photos and may not represent the plot offered. Information, measurements and finishes are subject to change.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Trent Lane, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station1.0 miles
- Station St Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local West Bridgford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in West Bridgford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF101321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.