Andrews Way, Hatt
- Three/ four bedroom detached bungalow
- Large kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Good size front and rear gardens on level site
- Detached garage and driveway for 3/4 cars
- Popular village location
- Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle and sink and w.c.
- Bedroom 3 with ensuite w.c. and sink
- EPC = B
- Click on brochure for full details
13' 0'' x 11' 8'' (3.96m x 3.55m)
12' 0'' x 19' 5'' (3.65m x 5.91m)
L shaped kitchen 21.04 at the widest point.
8' 9'' x 6' 10'' (2.66m x 2.08m)
7' 2'' x 7' 11'' (2.18m x 2.41m)
10' 0'' x 7' 0'' (3.05m x 2.13m)
10' 7'' x 10' 0'' (3.22m x 3.05m)
11' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.40m x 2.92m)
The rear garden is one of the many selling features of this property and can be accessed from either side paths or from the sliding patio doors from the kitchen. All lead out to a paved patio area where there is an external tap and a side door into the garage. Beyond this, a pathway leads to a level lawn bordered by hedgerow, trees and shrubs. The rear half of the garden has been attractively landscaped to create a low maintenance space in which to entertain, with pathways entwined with several patio areas which enjoy a good degree of sunshine throughout the day. The gardens are wood panel fenced to all sides and benefit from an external power point. Included in the sale are the two summer houses, all of which have power points available.
The front garden is laid to lawn with bushes and shrubs.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Andrews Way, Hatt
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saltash Station3.0 miles
- Bere Ferrers Station3.6 miles
- St. Germans Station3.7 miles
About the agent
We have sold and rented thousands of properties in South East Cornwall and have huge local knowledge of the area which means we can help Put People into the right property for them and help them with many other of their questions about the area location and amenities
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10493076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Hennings Moir, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.