Park Avenue, Leysdown-on-sea
- Brick-built detached chalet
- 8 Month occupancy: 1st March - 31st October
- Site fees approximately £1,000 per annum
- Two bedrooms
- Electric heating
- Parking for two vehicles
- Clubhouse facilities
- Within walking distance of the beach
FREEHOLD DETACHED CHALET | QUIET LOCATION | TEN MONTH OCCUPANCY
Pleasantly positioned on Park Avenue Holiday Village and within a short walk of the beach, this detached brick-built FREEHOLD chalet is offered for sale with site fees paid until March 2021.
The internal accommodation comprises a living room with an open plan kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a shower room.
Further features include double glazing, electric heating, and off-street parking for two vehicles.
The annual site fees payable is approximately £1,000.
Park Avenue Holiday Village offers clubhouse facilities, a children’s play area, and free WiFi.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
Park Avenue, Leysdown-on-sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitstable Station5.4 miles
- Teynham Station6.6 miles
About the agent
We aim to offer our clients a fresh approach to the local Sales market combined with a comprehensive service and a collaborative approach, whilst maintaining our high professional standards.
Our Lettings department has been successfully established for 10 years; formerly trading as Tre
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10512482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkesford James, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.