Farringdon House, East Grinstead, RH19
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- LUXURY NEW DEVELOPMENT
- VERY CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
- STYLISH DESIGN
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- TOWN CENTRE LIVING
- SECURE PARKING
Situated down a quiet side-street, these wonderful apartments offer stylish design and an enviable specification. Perfect for investors, first time buyers or young professionals, its proximity to the railway station makes commuting to central London effortless, while the nearby M23 puts Gatwick and the M25 within easy reach.
This striking contemporary development offers a choice of 36 one and two-bedroom apartments, each with generous open plan living areas and most with Juliette balconies. In addition, there are just six exceptional one, two and three bedroom penthouse apartments with private sun terraces and far-reaching views. Enhanced by thoughtful landscaping and with lift access to all floors, dedicated parking is available for most properties.
• Italian designer Stosa Cucine kitchens with Bosch appliances throughout including dishwasher & full height fridge freezers.
• Bathrooms consist of a choice of bathtub or large showers with designer integrated basin and stylish cabinets.
• Fibre optic cable direct to each flat
• High level SAT/TV/FM point to bedrooms and Sky enabled
• SAT/TV/FM (Sky enabled) and Telephone point to all lounges
• Audio door entrance access to all each flats
• Secure fob access to main entrance
• Inbuilt wardrobes with mirror sliding door to bedrooms
• Utility hall cupboard(s) in all flats with provision for washer dryer
• Dimmable LED lights to all kitchens
• Gas central heating to selected flats with Worcester boiler
• Electric heating with integrated room zonal controls
• High efficiency insulation reducing heat loss
• Communal Kleemann Lift with designer wood effect and mirrored car interiors from basement level
• Waiting lobby on all floors with high level windows
• High quality Rationel composite aluminium and wood interior windows to all flats
• Juliet balconies with glazed balconies to selected flats
• Allocated parking spaces to all 2-bedroom flats and selected 1-bedroom flats
• High ceilings throughout (2.4m to all rooms, in excess of UK average)
• Large lockable communal bin store
• Communal garden area
• Secure bicycle storage rooms
• Selection of Amtico luxury flooring and Victoria Carpets to bedrooms
Optional extras (Alarm, Sonos, etc)
* £250 CASHBACK on completion when you buy through Hunters & use our preferred conveyancers
Help to Buy is available on all apartments.
For all enquiries or to arrange a viewing of any available flats, please call Hunters today!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Farringdon House, East Grinstead, RH19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station0.1 miles
- Dormans Station2.0 miles
- Lingfield Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EGDSP99340843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.