Canterbury Road, Davyhulme
- Four bedroom detached!
- Through lounge & dining room
- Dining kitchen
- Four piece family bathroom
- Utility room
- Driveway & garage
- Southerly facing rear garden
- Available October 2020
- Popular location
BrochuresBrochureCanterbury Road, Davyhulme
Canterbury Road, Davyhulme
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Urmston Station0.6 miles
- Humphrey Park Station0.8 miles
- Chassen Road Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Group Director, Stephen Groves has lived and worked in and around the area of Urmston all his life, having being 'born and bred' in Davyhulme where better to start your own business. After gaining experience and thriving within corporate estate agency for nearly 10 years opening his own agency was the next step for Stephen. Having owned and experienced the successful running his own estate and letting agency since November 2007, when the property market was a compl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29988918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.