Ocean Way, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Open Plan Living Room With Dining Area, Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen, Ground Floor Wc Room
- Three Bedrooms, En Suite Shower To Master, Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance Front Garden, Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking, Single Garage, Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area of Cleveleys within a short walk to the promenade. The property is also ideally placed for access to the town centre, local amenities, schools and transport links.
2'7" x 16'11" (0.8m x 5.15m)
UPVC double glazed door. Radiator, engineered wood flooring, spotlights.
3'1" x 4'11" (0.94m x 1.5m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, engineered wood flooring. Low flush WC, bowl sink.
14'10" x 12'6" (4.52m x 3.81m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator and gas fire, engineered wood flooring, under stair storage, original coving.
9'3" x 8'8" (2.82m x 2.64m)
UPVC French double glazed door. Radiator, engineered wood flooring, original coving.
9'3" x 7'3" (2.82m x 2.21m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, tiled flooring, boiler, part tiled walls. Fitted and wall and base units, inset sink, integrated, electric oven, integrated, gas hob, overhead extractor, space for washing machine.
12'1" x 10' (3.68m x 3.05m)
UPVC French double glazed door. Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear and side. Laminate flooring.
9'1" x 6'7" (2.77m x 2.01m)
12'7" x 9' (3.84m x 2.74m)
Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring.
2'7" x 5'4" (0.8m x 1.62m)
Tiled flooring, built-in storage cupboard, tiled walls, spotlights. Single enclosure shower.
8'10" x 8'2" (2.69m x 2.49m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, carpeted flooring.
9'3" x 7'1" (2.82m x 2.16m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, laminate flooring.
6' x 6'7" (1.84m x 2.01m)
Double glazed uPVC window facing the side. Radiator, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls. Low flush WC, panelled bath, shower over bath, pedestal sink and wash hand basin.
0' x 0' (0m x 0m)
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance stoned garden with off road parking a brick built single garage. At the rear there is a well presented, low maintenance private enclosed rear garden boasting a flagged patio, stoned area, raised borders and a storage shed.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEnergy CertificateEPC.jpg
Ocean Way, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station3.2 miles
- Layton Station3.3 miles
- Blackpool North Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest-established and most respected estate and letting agents in the North West of England. With a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire - from Crewe to Carnforth - we are well placed to make sure that your property sale or purchase in our region is a resounding success.
At Entwistle Green, our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price within current m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS200189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.