Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4
- Private rear garden
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Light and airy kitchen/diner
- Double doors to rear garden
- Outbuilding with work from home space
Well presented three bedroom home situated in Florence Park offering well proportioned living space throughout and private garden.
Sold with no onward chain, this 1930s house is located on a highly sought-after road neighbouring Florence Park. This period family home has been extended to the rear and offers private rear garden with outbuilding.
The ground floor offers a good sized living room leading to dining area and modern kitchen with skylight.
Upstairs offers three well proportioned bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom.
Additional benefits include off street parking and private rear garden with outbuilding offering possible work-from-home space.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.4 miles
- Radley Station3.3 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3637157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, East Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.