Coventry Road, Kingsbury
- **AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT**
- Available Now
- Ideal Location for Commuters
- Fully Furnished
- £100 extra for bills
- Room To Rent
Fantastic opportunity to rent a large double room in Kingsbury! All rooms have secure key code entry and there is plenty of space available. The bedroom on offer has recently had new carpets and looks very homely with the landlords finishing touches. The property briefly comprises;
- Entrance Hall
- Communal Kitchen
- Shared bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Double Bedroom
- Fully Furnished (Including TV, wardrobes, bed)
£100 additional to be paid on top of rent each month, for all bills.
CALL NOW TO BOOK A VIEWING!
Coventry Road, Kingsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wilnecote Station3.3 miles
- Coleshill Parkway Station3.4 miles
- Water Orton Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property objectives
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000532291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Tamworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.