West Avenue, London, N3
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 874064
Excellent Interiors, 3-bed semi detached property available for tenancy. Very close to Moss Hall Primary School, West Finchley station.
Virtual Tour available:
Availability: 1st Oct 2020
Furnished option available if desired at a higher monthly rent.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,250.00 per month (£519.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,250.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 October, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 874064
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
West Avenue, London, N3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Finchley Station0.1 miles
- Finchley Central Station0.6 miles
- Woodside Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tenancy de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 87406419082020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.