Red Lane, Warrington, Cheshire
- Substantial Edwardian semi detached house
- Extended accommodation
- Generous proportions
- Open outlook to the rear
- No onward sale chain
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Red Lane, Warrington, Cheshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warrington Bank Quay Station1.7 miles
- Warrington Central Station2.0 miles
- Warrington West Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Edward Mellor is a well established company, founded in 1985 by the eponymous Edward Mellor with his first office in Reddish, Stockport. Over the years we are proud to have become Stockport and Tameside's leading property services company. Our growth and success has been underpinned by investment in technical innovation and investment in our people and services. Our longer opening hours and accompanied viewing services from our high street offices provides a more profession
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29991214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Mellor Ltd, Stockton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.