Kenilworth Road, London, NW6
- Charming four bedroom home spanning 1432 sq ft
- Two reception rooms separated with original doors
- A modern kitchen/dining room opening on to the rear garden
- Converted loft space creating a perfect guest bedroom + shower room
- 25 ft west facing garden
- A good selection of local schools
- Transport links: Queens Park (Bakerloo/Overground) & Kilburn High Road (Overground) Stations
- Within walking distance of the amenities found on Salusbury Road & Lonsdale Mews
- The open space of Queens Park is nearby
- Viewing is highly recommended
The accommodation is laid out over three floors with the Ground Floor comprising a double reception room with an original fireplace, high ceilings and French doors opening onto the west facing rear garden and a modern kitchen/diner also opening onto the garden. On the First Floor there are three bedrooms (two large doubles & a smaller double), a family bathroom and a WC. The first and second bedroom benefit from built-in storage and feature fireplaces. The loft has been converted to create an exceptionally bright and impressive loft bedroom and stunning wet room on the top floor.
Externally, there is a low maintenance 24 ft rear garden with mature shrubs, trees and foliage.
Kenilworth Road is close to the bustling Salusbury Road and Lonsdale Mews with its wide selection of independent eateries, upmarket delis & gastropubs coupled by the tranquil open space of Queens Park. Excellent transport links into Central London are available via Queens Park (Bakerloo Line/Overground) & Kilburn High Road (Overground – Zone 2) Stations.
The property is also within the catchment area for popular schools such as Malorees Infant & Junior School and Salusbury Primary School.
We highly recommended viewing this charming family home.
BrochuresKenilworth Road, London, NW6
Kenilworth Road, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brondesbury Station0.3 miles
- Brondesbury Park Station0.4 miles
- Kilburn High Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff & Co are a highly motivated independent residential Estate Agency committed to providing a personal and professional service to achieve the best results for our clients at all times. Our three offices generate a vast amount of enquiries everyday from would be purchasers to potential clients alike.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29916649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.