Clayton Avenue, Thurnscoe, Rotherham, S63
- Ideal Family Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Four Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Large Master En Suite
- Private Driveway & Double Garage
- Surround Enclosed Garden
- Popular Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
£220,000.00 Offers Over.
Lounge Having two rear facing double glazed windows, double glazed patio doors, laminate flooring and two radiators.
Dining Room Having front facing double glazed window, electric fire place, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen Having a fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, one and half bowl, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for both washing machine and dish washer, breakfast bar, tiled floor, storage cupboard, doors to the lounge, two rear facing double glazed windows and door to the rear of the property.
Master Bedroom A double sized room with built in wardrobes, laminate flooring and radiator.
En Suite Having a side facing double glazed window, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, partially tiled and radiator.
Bedroom Two A double sized room with front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three Having a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four Having a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bathroom Having a rear facing double glazed window, bath, WC and wash hand basin.
Front Garden Having a driveway and lawned area to the front of the property.
Rear Garden Having lawned, paved and patio area to the rear.
Garage Having two garages with power to the lights and up and over doors.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Clayton Avenue, Thurnscoe, Rotherham, S63
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thurnscoe Station0.7 miles
- Goldthorpe Station1.2 miles
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS143038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.