Blackthorn Drive, South Beach Estate
- Imposing and Substantial Detached Family Home
- Corner Position, Large Garden, Double Garage
- Large Hallway, Downstairs Cloaks/w.c.
- Fabulous Sized Conservatory
- Lounge with Stunning Fireplace
- Gorgeous Dining Kitchen, Utility
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two En-Suites
- No Onward Chain!
Impressive and substantial. This rarely available, larger style detached family home, is positioned favorably within this gorgeous cul-de-sac, set back and accessed via a private driveway. Within the catchment area for popular local schools, this property really does tick all the boxes. Entrance hallway, downstairs cloaks/wc., study/sitting room/snug with open aspect towards the front, excellent sized lounge with feature bay window and stunning cast iron fireplace. Contemporary dining kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility room. 19'0 conservatory. Four double bedrooms to the first floor, the master bedroom with attractive fitted robes and en-suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three also access to the contemporary Jack and Jill en-suite, the first floor is completed with a modern family bathroom suite. Externally there are gardens and outside space to the rear, side and front, with paved patio, lawn, borders, side patio, shed, gated access to the front and access to double garage with electric doors. Multi-car parking to the front accessed via private driveway. There is no onward chain with this property, making it appealing to those looking for an early completion, subject to contract!
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Blackthorn Drive, South Beach Estate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cramlington Station3.4 miles
- West Monkseaton Metro Station5.2 miles
- Monkseaton Metro Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1990, Rook Matthews Sayer are the region's leading estate agent and lettings agent. With a prominent high street branch network coupled with dedicated local experts ready to help you move, our approach is both personal and professional. We aim to sell or let your home for the best possible price with our pro-active approach. We have helped thousands of homeowners and landlords sell and let their homes in the region.
Every week, around 500 new prospective buyers and prospe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10479892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Blyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.