School House Gardens
- Newly Refurbished
- New Flooring Throughout
- Fully Furnished As Seen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bath and Shower Fitting
- Close To Central Line
- Close To College and Schooling
- Ground Floor With Own Front Door
- Allocated Parking
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
School House Gardens
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Debden Station0.4 miles
- Loughton Station0.9 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Iglu are a new, fresh brand of property experts. We have over 20 years of experience, delivering professionalism and excellence in a range of residential services.
We specialise in Lettings, excel in Management and pride ourselves in our ability to provide the best quality of tenant.
By investing in advancing software, combined with extensive marketing and rigorous referencing, we provide a commanding service to our Landlords. Pair this with our legal knowledge, memberships to bot
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103076000305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by iglu, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.