Folkestone Road, Dover, CT17
- Established Bed & Breakfast
- Seperate Owners Accomadation
- Generous Dining Room
- Convenient Location
- Immaculately Presented
- Fifteen Bedrooms
- Twelve Ensuites
- Secure Cark Park
- Accounts Available On Request
The accommodation here is what is really impressive. There are 13 bedrooms, tastefully designed with 10 en-suites for added convenience and another 2 that offer their own private facilities. The location here is also hard to beat. Just a short stroll from Dover Priory Station with fast connections to St. Pancras and easy access to the ferry terminal and Euro tunnel means you will receive a steady flow of income all year round.
At the rear of the this stunning detached property also offers secure parking for up to 10 cars ensuring guests don't have to far to travel with heavy cases before checking in.
Folkestone Road, Dover, CT17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dover Priory Station0.4 miles
- Kearsney Station2.1 miles
- Martin Mill Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Thomas and partners are a fully independent estate agency that cover the coast of Kent. Intuitive, intelligent and warm characters; buyers quickly learn that our agents are trustworthy. This allows them to successfully sell your property, for the highest possible price. And because we know that securing an offer is not the end of the sale but where the hard work really begins, we are always on hand so together we can overcome any challenges that arise.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THOMA_004907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.