Reading Road, Winnersh, Wokingham
- Four/five bedrooms
- En suite & family bathroom
- Large entrance porch
- Ground floor shower room
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room with feature vaulted ceiling
- Family room/bedroom five
- Conservatory with full width bi-folding doors & underfloor heating
* VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE* - please call the office
Positioned on a generous sized plot of approximately 0.2 acres is this spacious four/five bedroom family home with well-planned ground floor accommodation and an open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining area which is ideal for both family living and entertaining, leading into a conservatory with bi-folding doors opening onto the rear garden. There is a 5th bedroom/playroom and a shower room.
The property also benefits from a large driveway with parking for several cars and access to both sides of the property leading to the rear. The rear garden measures approx. 120ft and has a large decking area, various outbuildings and a children’s soft play area.
Ideally located for access to both Winnersh and Winnersh Triangle train stations as well as the M4 motorway links and public transport. The property offers the potential for further extension, subject to the relevant planning permission and falls within popular school catchment areas.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Reading Road, Winnersh, Wokingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winnersh Triangle Station0.4 miles
- Winnersh Station0.4 miles
- Earley Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Exceptional
Better than 95% of all UK Estate Agents
Romans in Wokingham wer
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK140624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.