West End, Witney, Oxfordshire
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- CHARACTER FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SITTING ROOM WITH INGLENOOK FIREPLACE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN
- MAIN BUS ROUTE NEARBY
- PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOLS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
- COUNTRYSIDE WALKS NEARBY
The cosy sitting room has a working stone fireplace with useful recesses to either side providing cupboards and display shelving. The large and well-appointed kitchen/dining room is positioned to the rear and filled with natural light from the doors to the garden. A wide range of fitted wall and base units with space for white goods sit on stone flooring. The dining area offers ample space for table and chairs with a view over the walled garden.
The master bedroom is on the first floor and has a staircase leading to the converted loft room and there are two further bedrooms and recently refitted family bathroom with underfloor heating.
Externally the pretty cottage garden has been landscaped with ease of maintenance in mind and affords a good degree of privacy. An ideal place to sit and enjoy a spot of alfresco dining. Overall, a super period home that warrants an internal inspection to fully appreciate.
Witney is a delightful market town historically connected with the wool trade and blanket making. It has an excellent range of shopping and leisure amenities including most of the high street retail brands, as well as a multi-screen cinema, and a fine choice of pub/restaurants. It also has the benefit of plentiful free car parking. The A40 provides a road link to Oxford to the east and Cheltenham to the west. A main line station with a fast London service is at nearby Long Hanborough about five miles away.
West End, Witney, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station4.2 miles
- Combe Station4.7 miles
- Hanborough Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Breckon & Breckon is an independent firm of Estate Agents established in 1947 and now operating from a network of six offices in the county of Oxfordshire.
We are property professionals with many years of experience in the local market. Whilst we are constantly recommended by many firms of solicitors, high street banks and other institutions, we are very proud of the fact that the majority of our new business comes from the personal recommendations of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT180189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.