Nelsons Row, Clapham Common, SW4
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 883691
This flat is available as a whole flat or 4 people sharing.
This 4 double bedroom flat has been newly painted as well as having brand new oak laminate flooring throughout.
This bright and tidy flat comes fully furnished with a large living area complete with large L shaped sofa, coffee table, TV stand and a small dining table and chairs.
The flat also benefits from a good sized separate kitchen which is fully kitted with all cooking and eating utensils including pots, pans, plates, etc. It also comes with an oven and cooker, washing machine and large fridge/freezer.
All 4 bedrooms are doubles, newly painted and come fully furnished with double beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside tables.
The bathroom is brand new and comes with a shower and bath and there is also the convenience of a separate toilet.
One of the flats greatest selling points is its location, only a minutes walk to the trendy bars and restaurants of the High Street but not close enough that you would hear the noise.
Its less than a five minute walk to Clapham Common tube. Sainsbury’s is also very close.
no hidden extra fees
1st come 1st served, this flat will go very quickly.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,350.00 per month (£542.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,711.53
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 October, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 883691
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Nelsons Row, Clapham Common, SW4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Common Station0.2 miles
- Clapham North Station0.3 miles
- Clapham High Street Station0.3 miles
About the agent
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tenancy de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 88369130082020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.