Worsopp Drive, London, SW4
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 896426
This large 4 double bedroom split level flat comes fully furnished with a great sized open plan living room/kitchen all newly decorated last year. The flat comes with laminate flooring throughout.
The living room comes with black leather sofas, coffee table, TV stand. The balcony also comes off the living room and is west facing so gets a lot of sun.
The flat comes with a brand new kitchen completed 2 weeks ago and is fully kitted with a large brand new fridge, brand new washing machine, microwave, kettle, etc. Its also comes with all necessary cooking equipment and eating utensils.
The majority of the rooms are northwest facing so it is a very bright and sunny flat. All of the bedrooms are large doubles and are fully furnished with double beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside tables.
The bathroom comes has also just been renovated with a shower/bath and also has the added convenience of a separate toilet.
The flat is in a great location, less than 5mins walk to the Common and less than 10mins walk to Clapham High Street with all its trendy bars and restaurants.
You would also be dealing directly with the owner so there are no hidden fees.
1stcome 1st served, this flat will go quickly
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,150.00 per month (£496.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,480.76
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 October, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 896426
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Worsopp Drive, London, SW4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Common Station0.3 miles
- Clapham South Station0.6 miles
- Clapham High Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tenancy de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 89642612092020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.