Janes Lane, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15
- Situated in a new gated private close on the desirable north side of Burgess Hill
- Ideal location close to both transport links and open countryside - Wivelsfield station within half a mile
- Only four houses in the close
- Beautifully finished with Siemens appliances and bespoke bath and shower rooms
- Opportunity to choose flooring in main reception rooms and bedrooms (please refer to agent for price limit)
- Some solar (photovoltaic) power and partial underfloor heating
- EPC rating TBC, SAP report available on request
- EPC Rating = B
A stunning individually designed four bedroom detached home, with traditional Sussex tile hung and brick elevations.
The property is ideally designed for modern living with a high-end 38’ open plan kitchen/dining/family room with Silestone quartz surfaces, Quooker tap, integrated Siemens appliances including oven, grill, warming drawer, 5 ring induction hob with extractor and dishwasher. There is an integrated full height freezer, a fridge and separate Caple wine fridge; the utility room has space for appliances.
The dining/family room has bi-fold doors to the south-west facing terrace, creating a superb space for entertaining, and further reception space is offered by a separate sitting room with Stovax woodburner.
The principal bedroom has a walk-through wardrobe and luxury en suite shower room with dual basins; all the bedrooms have bespoke fitted wardrobes. The beautifully fitted shower rooms feature recessed shelving, heated towel rails, and white sanitary wear. Each is individually finished with neutral shades of porcelain tiles.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn, with laurel hedging, mature trees, gravel to the side access and a block paved drive to the front. The integrated garage has an electronically operated up and over door.
Apple Tree Close is a select private close of just four individually designed houses, in a semi-rural position off Janes Lane on the north side of Burgess Hill and set behind secure gates.
Burgess Hill’s amenities include supermarkets (Waitrose, Tesco and Lidl), a good range of shops, bars and restaurants, an independent cinema, a leisure centre and a new cinema complex. Brighton & Hove and nearby Lewes both offer extensive shopping and leisure facilities.
Rail services: Wivelsfield (Burgess Hill) ½ a mile, and Burgess Hill 1.3 miles offer direct services to London, Lewes and Brighton.
Transport links: The A23 is within good access to the west, connecting to the coast, M23, M25 and national motorway network.
Schools: Ideally placed for the excellent range of state and independent schools Mid Sussex offers, including St Paul’s Catholic College, Burgess Hill Academy, Burgess Hill Girls, Lewes Old Grammar School, Hurstpierpoint College, Brighton College, Cumnor House and Great Walstead.
Square Footage: 2,657 sq ft
From Haywards Heath: take the B2112 south through Wivelsfield, at the crest of the hill take the right turn into Janes Lane. Apple Tree Close is on the left after about half a mile.
Gas central heating (Valliant combi boiler); NEST controlled underfloor heating to the ground floor and electric underfloor heating to all bath and shower rooms.
All mains services.
Local Authority: Mid Sussex DC, council tax G.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Janes Lane, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wivelsfield Station0.5 miles
- Burgess Hill Station1.0 miles
- Haywards Heath Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HYS190182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Haywards Heath . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.