Common Edge Road, Blackpool
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND A GOOD SIZE KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
The property is situated on corner plot and offers spacious accommodation comprising entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, separate dining room and a good size fitted kitchen with a door leading to a private rear garden.
To the first floor, there is a generous size landing, three bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom. There is a four piece family bathroom.
There are further stairs leading to a second floor comprising a great size bedroom which is currently being used as a games room.
Externally, there are front and rear gardens with the rear garden offering high levels of privacy with an electric roller door leading to a driveway and a detached larger than average single garage with power and light.
What The Agent Says
This property would make a fantastic family home and early viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Common Edge Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.2 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.2 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 199504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.