Hogshaw, Buckingham, MK18
Mulberry Barn has been beautifully converted, with stylish contemporary fittings and an eye for detail throughout, benefitting from the tranquillity of a house in the country as well as the large, practical, open-living contemporary features inside. Mulberry Barn is complimented with private gated access, exclusive modish garaging, and one acre of private paddock land. The ground floor accommodation with complete under floor heating throughout flows from a splendid marble floored reception hall with full-height glass windows flooding the space with natural light. Double doors lead to a comfortable sitting room, complimented with beautifully modern oak parquet flooring and a spectacular featured fireplace, with bi-fold doors opening to the south-facing cedar fenced front gardens. Double doors leading from the reception hall to the contemporary marbled floored ultramodern luxurious kitchen and breakfast room, with sleek units and integrated smart appliances which includes; a Miele integrated wine cooler, American style fridge/freezer with 21.5-inch HD multimedia touch screen system. Bosch dishwasher, WIFI controlled Neff ovens, plus additional integrated smart appliances to ease the day to day needs from cooking, living and entertaining guests. The kitchen welcomed with a large central island with a breakfast bar also includes an integrated Neff induction hob including flush extraction.
Off the breakfast room is a separate dining area and marble floored utility room with the continued modern handleless units, ample storage space and integrated washing machine and tumble dryer. The central section also comprises of a cloakroom and study area. The ground floor also features three king size bedrooms, including the principal suite, all of which have en suite shower rooms with all walk-in contemporary fitted wardrobes with ample storage room. Upstairs is accessed via the French polished staircase in the reception hall leading up to a further pair of large king size bedrooms and a fourth en suite room along with a walk-in wardrobe area. Due to the size of the first floor rooms, one could comfortably be used as an upstairs sitting room along with a work from home space. Mulberry Barn has been comprehensively furnished to a high standard with a focussed eye for attention to detail throughout, German sourced contemporary wall lighting compliments the original barns architecture. Sonos speakers with enabled voice control within the family rooms, Lutron controlled lighting which also enables phone app lighting control is a splendid final touch. Mulberry Barn benefits from an extensive privately estate fenced, lit tree lined driveway. Entering through the automated gated access, the barns driveway leads up to the properties ultramodern garaging, complimented with a wealth of parking. Immaculately landscaped south-facing garden to the front offers the most elegant yet practical extensive formal garden area, including a magnificent alfresco dining area. Paved terracing and pathways, a level lawn and well-stocked border flower beds complimented with cedar fenced grounds. The property includes one acre of privately accessed paddock land with an incorporated orchard encompassing of two apple, two cherry and two pear trees.
Hogshaw Farm Barns – Specification
• Complete under floor heating throughout the whole of the ground floor; controlled by Heatmiser touch thermostats which can be altered in individual room zones
• Citytalk security system
• Sockets with USB outlets
• Gazco eReflex 135R Inset Electric Fire
• Marble floored entrance, kitchen & utility
• Paquet oak flooring to the living room & study
• French polished staircase
• 100% pure wool carpet throughout all bedrooms & dressing rooms
• Built in contemporary dressing room wardrobes complete with vanity seating area
• Sonos speakers with enabled voice control within the family rooms
• German sourced contemporary wall lights
• Lutron light control which also enables phone app lighting control
• Contemporary fitted soft closure kitchen & utility with quartz work tops throughout
• Integrated bin storage for mixed waste, recycling & food waste
• Full height larder cupboard
• Quooker pro 3 fusion tap – 3 in 1; Hot, cold & instant boiling water
• 2 x Neff slide & hide pyrolytic variosteam ovens – Wifi controlled
• Neff compact pyrolytic oven with microwave – Wifi controlled
• Neff air venting induction hob – Integrated within the kitchen island
• Integrated Bosch dishwasher
• Miele integrated wine cooler - With two separately controlled storage zones
• Samsung American style fridge freezer with 21.5 inch HD multimedia touch screen system with entertainment, family connection and food management
• Additional integrated Bosch 60/40 fridge freezer
• Bosch washing machine & tumble dryer
• Private estate fenced & lit tree lined drive with automated gated access
• Exclusive modish garaging for two vehicles plus extra storage space
• Extensive formal front garden area, including a magnificent alfresco dining area
• Forecourt: K1-70 Liquid bitumen rolled in flint aggregate
• Monocouche Render
• Aluminium doors / windows
• Cedar wood fenced gardens
• Rear private patio area
• One acre of enclosed private paddock land
• Outstanding countryside views
• Bespoke letter & delivery boxes at drive entrance
Aylesbury Vale District Council. Tax Band G
Mulberry Barn is set in a rural position between the market towns of Bicester and Aylesbury, and surrounded by miles of rolling countryside. The nearby village of Quainton, two miles away provides a post office, a local pub and a primary school, while the village of Steeple Claydon and the small town of Winslow, both within five miles, provide further everyday amenities including a selection of shops and primary schools, as well as the Sir Thomas Fremantle secondary school in Winslow. The towns of Bicester and Aylesbury are easily accessible, providing a wealth of amenities and facilities.
Energy Performance Certificates
Hogshaw, Buckingham, MK18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Established in Mayfair in 1872, John D Wood & Co. has 150 years’ experience specialising in selling and letting properties in London, the South of England, country and internationally, as well as staff relocation services and interior consultancy, and are committed to offering a bespoke service, a strategic approach to marketing, and local expertise that has been trusted for generations.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OXF220088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Sales, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.