St Edmunds Terrace, Hunstanton
- Juliette Balcony With Sea Views
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite & Shower Room
- No Onward Chain
- Modern Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Space
- Communal Terrace With Stunning Sea Views
No onward chain! Situated in the centre of Hunstanton close to shops and amenities, is this spacious and well presented 1st floor apartment with SEA VIEWS. There are 2 double bedrooms, ensuite shower and shower room, lounge/diner, kitchen & utility cupboard. It also has a parking space.
Hunstanton is a popular Victorian seaside resort on the coast of north Norfolk. The town offers a wide range of shops including supermarkets, banks and building societies and a bus station with regular services to nearby villages and King's Lynn. The property is just a short walk from the town centre and the beach which has a promenade, funfair, bowls, pitch & putt and sealife sanctuary. Hunstanton is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence. King's Lynn is approximately 15 miles from Hunstanton and has direct train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London.
Hunstanton is a popular Victorian seaside resort on the coast of north Norfolk. The town offers a wide range of shops including supermarkets, banks and building societies and a bus station with regular services to nearby villages and King's Lynn. The property isj ust a short walk from the town centre and the beach which has a promenade, funfair, bowls, pitch & putt and sealife sanctuary. Hunstanton is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence. King's Lynn is approximately 15 miles from Hunstanton and has direct train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London.
There is a communal lounge and kitchen where coffee mornings and social events take place. There is also an outside roof terrace with seating and views to the sea.
Communal Entrance Hall
Lift and stairs to the first floor, seating area.
Lounge-Diner 18' 5" x 11' 8" ( 5.61m x 3.56m )
UPVC double glazed window, UPVC doors to Juliette balcony with sea view, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.18m )
Range of wall and base units with worksurfaces and inset sink and drainer. Built in oven and hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer, UPVC double glazed window.
Space and plumbing for washing machine, boiler.
Bedroom One 18' 3" max x 10' ( 5.56m max x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window, walk-in wardrobe with light.
Walk-in shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls, heated towel radiator, extractor unit.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls, extractor unit.
Please note that the final three photographs are of the communal areas and roof terrace
The apartment is leasehold for a term of 999 years from 2016. The ground rent is currently £425 per annum and the service charge is £2454.48 per annum.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Edmunds Terrace, Hunstanton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station13.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hunstanton William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Hunstanton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN104085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.