Ongar Road, Fulham SW6
1,457 sq. ft.
(135 sq. m.)
- Share Of Freehold With 992 Years Remaining
- Private Entrance
- Principal Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Guest WC
- Kitchen/ Dining Room With Bi-Fold Doors To Garden
- Reception Room
- Large Garden
Energy Performance Certificates
Ongar Road, Fulham SW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Brompton Station0.2 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.3 miles
- Earls Court Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Nicolas Van Patrick is a boutique estate agency in the heart of Knightsbridge. Founded by Nicolas Pejacsevich and Patrick Alvarado - who have 35 years of experience within the property industry and five languages between them - NVP covers all aspects of agency throughout Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Kensington & Chelsea and Mayfair.Based in London's most exclusive residential and retail district, NVP are ideally placed to help you with all your property needs and aim to offer the ultimate bespok
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101492005584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicolas Van Patrick, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.