Oakburn Walk, Jamestown
- A LUXURY MODERN FIRST FLOOR FLAT WITHIN A PRESTIGIOUS DEVELOPMENT BY TURNBERRY HOMES
- SPACIOUS APARTMENTS WITH FINISHES OF THE HIGHEST SPECIFICATION
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH PRIVATE CAR PARKING FACILITIES
- A CARPETED RESIDENTS' HALLWAY WITH SECURITY ENTRY
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED LOUNGE WITH A 'JULIETTE' BALCONY
- A DINING KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- A PRINCIPLE BATHROOM AND SEPARATE EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- A VARIED RANGE OF AMENITY CLOSE BY
appliances to include a gas hob, oven, c/hood, dishwasher, auto/wash, fridge and freezer. Furthermore, the main bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom also has fitted wardrobes, and a principle bathroom has a three piece suite.
Externally, surrounding landscaped garden grounds incorporate private car parking facilities.
Oakburn Walk is conveniently situated between Alexandria town centre and Balloch village centre where a varied range of amenity is available to cater for every day requirements. Local shopping, schooling and recreational facilities can be found in the surrounding area, and both bus and train services provide access to all surrounding areas including Glasgow city centre. In addition, one can also enjoy a varied range of restaurants, hotels and public houses locally, and also appreciate the scenic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park that is entered in Balloch.
Lounge 16' 3 x 15' 4 (widest points)
Dining kitchen 12' 6 x 9' 6
Bedroom 1 15' 4 x 12' 0
En-suite 7' 6 x 5' 3
Bedroom 2 12' 4 x 9' 2
Bathroom 9' 2 x 6' 6
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: 'C'
Energy Performance Certificates
Oakburn Walk, Jamestown
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alexandria Station0.5 miles
- Balloch Station0.9 miles
- Renton Station1.6 miles
About the agent
The Murray Agency is an established company situated adjacent to the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Country Park specialising solely in property sales.
John Hughes, Managing Director, has been involved in residential and commercial estate agency for over 30 years and hence has an in-depth knowledge of the property market. Being privately owned, Mr. Hughes believes that The Murray Agency can offer a flexible service capable of adapting to any changes in the economic climate.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference F073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Murray Agency, Alexandria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.