Green Park, Bath
- Two Bedrooms
- Overlooking Green Park
- Georgian Architecture
- Grade II Listed
- Close To City Centre
This two bedroom, Grade II listed apartment sits on the first floor of this Georgian period terrace house built from Bath's famous 'Oolitic Limestone' overlooking Green Park, the New Quay development and next to the River Avon running through the city of Bath.
This two bedroom Grade II listed apartment sits on the first floor of this Georgian period terrace house built from Bath's famous 'Oolitic Limestone' overlooking Green Park, the New Quay development and next to the River Avon running through the city of Bath.
The property consists of large living with original features including sash windows and original shutters, high ceilings and fireplace. Whilst also being open to a fully fitted kitchen and second bedroom which looks out onto the park itself from the front aspect. As well as an up to date bathroom the accommodation also benefits from a spacious main bedroom situated on the rear of the building.
Bath or 'Aquae Sulis' as it was named by the Romans is full of famous architecture and attractions. Nearby you will also find the Bath Spa Train station less than a mile away, as well as local amenities provided including a large supermarket, the former Green Park station which has been converted into a marketplace, retail shops and various eateries.
Door to the front aspect. Entry phone. Carpeted flooring.
Living Room 19' 7" x 14' 4" into alcove ( 5.97m x 4.37m into alcove )
Single glazed sash window with original shutters to the front aspect. Open fire place with Marble surround. Electric radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
One single glazed internal window overlooking bedroom. One single glazed internal window overlooking living room. Door leading to living room. Sink and drainer units. Work surfaces. Electric oven. Electric hob. Space for fridge freezer. Access to small loft space. Lino flooring. Storage cupboard housing water tank. Cupboards at high and low heights.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Single glazed sash window with original shutters to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobes to alcove. Electric radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.21m )
Single glazed sash window with original shutters to the front aspect. Electric radiator. Door leading to the living room. Carpeted flooring.
Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Shaver point. WC. Heated towel rail. WC. Lino flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Green Park, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.5 miles
- Oldfield Park Station0.6 miles
- Freshford Station3.9 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Bath
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We k
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT107421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.