Church Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9
- A stunning, five-bedroom Victorian family home, circa 2865 sq ft of accommodation
- Beautifully presented throughout, having been restored and upgraded by the current long term owners
- Off-street driveway parking for two cars
- South-west facing large rear garden with patio and lawn
- A stunning location for all that Richmond has to offer
The property benefits from excellent natural light with many rooms having triple-aspect windows. Accommodation comprises; on the raised-ground, a spacious hallway with two reception-rooms with feature fireplaces, alcove storage and sash-windows. On the ground-floor there is a side-entrance, a WC and utility cupboard and a stunning open-plan kitchen/living/dining room with folding doors to a level garden. The upper-floors feature five double bedrooms and three bathrooms (including a main bedroom with ensuite). Recent upgrades include a new modern high-specification kitchen and newly fitted built-in wardrobes.
Located on Church Road, this property is superbly located for Richmond town centre, train station and Richmond riverside, perfect for walking and cycling along this particularly scenic stretch of the river along the Thames towpath. With the world famous Richmond Park, Richmond Green and the River Thames, Richmond balances city and country living thanks to the spacious green spaces and easy London Transport links. An ideal location for families, Richmond also offers outstanding state and private school options, including The Vineyard, Holy Trinity, St Elizabeth’s, King's House, the Old Vicarage and Marshgate Primary School to name a few.
Richmond town centre offers a wide range of shops, from independent boutiques in cobbled lanes to leading High Street brands, along with a Whole Foods Market and large Waitrose. Richmond’s theatres and cinemas are all close by, as are a selection of restaurants, cafes and pubs. Richmond train station offers access to and from London by tube or rail via the District line, South West trains and the London Overground service.
Church Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Richmond Station0.1 miles
- North Sheen Station0.6 miles
- St. Margarets Station1.1 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA205467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.