The Dashwood, Wentworth Court, Cote Lane, Thurgoland, Sheffield
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED NEW HOME
- MASTER SUITE WITH EN-SUITE AND DRESSING ROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY/DINING AREA
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPIANCES
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
Wentworth Court, sitting in the picturesque village of Thurgoland, is an exclusive development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, beautifully finished to the highest of standards with design and aesthetics inspired by the way people live their lives.
Offering well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and en-suites, and with an interior that merges beautifully into your private garden outside, you can enjoy your home and its surroundings from the day you move in.
So, whether you are looking for a modern and well-equipped first home or somewhere bigger for the whole family to grow into, with supermarkets and schools within easy reach, or somewhere smaller to downsize to, you will find the perfect place to call home at Wentworth Court.
The Dashwood – 4 bedroom detached
The central hallway leads onto a large lounge to the front of the property, with large modern kitchen and utility, dining area and spacious family area to the rear.
Upstairs features an impressive four double bedrooms, one with dressing area and en suite, with a large family bathroom completing the property.
GROUND FLOOR METRIC(MM) IMPERIAL
LOUNGE 5488 X 3370 18’0” X 11’1”
KITCHEN / FAMILY 8005 X 2767 26’3” X 9’1”
DINING 2360 X 3170 7’9” X 10’5”
UTILITY 1600 X 2477 5’3” X 8’2”
GARAGE 3200 X 6107 10’6” X 20’0”
BEDROOM 1 4475 X 2814 14’8” X 9’3”
ENSUITE 1900 X 2068 6’3” X 6’9”
DRESSING AREA 3087 X 2068 10’2” X 6’9”
BEDROOM 2 4194 X 2824 13’9” X 9’3”
BEDROOM 4 3442 X 4970 11’4” X 16’4”
BEDROOM 3 3723 X 2824 12’3” X 9’3”
*Please note all dimensions are subject to slight modifications.
With a Berkeley Deveer home you’ll find a standard level of specification that is anything but standard. Using strong partnerships with leading brands to source the best products possible, ensuring a home you can be proud of.
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchen
• Built in stainless steel oven
• Integrated hob with splash-back
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated washing machine
• Laminate worktop with up-stand
• Stainless steel sink 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Chrome taps and fittings
• Choice of ceramic tiling (depending on build stage)
• Gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators throughout
• High quality white internal doors
• Contemporary stylish chrome effect handles
• UPVC patio doors and double glazed windows in anthracite
• Aluminium bi-fold doors (where applicable)
• Internal walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion
• Painted MDF window boards throughout except to bathrooms where tiling is included
• Timber panel divisional fencing to external boundaries
• Block paving to driveway
• Paved area to rear garden
• High performance front door sets
• Sealed double glazed windows throughout
• Fitted wiring provided for external light fitting(s)
• Steel manually operated garage door (where applicable)
• Ample power, TV and telephone points provided
• Downlighters to bathroom, kitchen and en suite areas
• BT & TV points to lounge
• You’ll have complete peace of mind with our 2 year Berkeley DeVeer Guarantee and a ten year Premier Guarantee New Home Warranty.
Create your new home with Berkeley DeVeer
Your new Berkeley DeVeer home is like a blank canvas. When you move in, you’ll fill it with colour and life as you add your furnishings and your personality.
Berkeley DeVeer design homes for real people and, with years of experience, we’ve discovered everyone’s unique. So we build in as many different options as we practically can to let you choose the fixtures, fittings and extras that fit your lifestyle and taste.
The earlier in the build process you reserve your home, the more options you are likely to have. Your personal Sales Executive will be able to tell you exactly what’s available.
Surrounded by rolling countryside less than 25 minutes from both Barnsley and Sheffield,
Wentworth Court is an address that offers contemporary design in a beautiful rural location.
Dining: Wentworth Court is neatly nestled between Sheffield and Barnsley, giving you a world of choice when it comes to eating out. From fine dining to quaint cafes, you’ll find it all close to home. And even closer, there’s a fantastic range of cosy country pubs such as the Strafford Arms and The Bridge Inn.
Education: There are several reputable schools within easy reach. From Thurgoland C of E Primary School that sits within walking distance to the nearby Penistone Grammar School that’s only a 10 minute drive, there is an array of choice in the area.
Shopping: Thurgoland has everything you need in the way of essentials. Tesco Superstore is less than 10 minutes away in nearby Penistone and if you’re planning a day around the shops, you’ve got the luxury of Barnsley and Sheffield within easy reach.
Leisure: As well as long country walks and endless cycle paths on your doorstep, there are so many places to explore nearby. From Wentworth Castle and its beautiful gardens to the famous Trans Pennine Trail with its breath taking views, there’s plenty to keep the whole family entertained.
Note Linley & Simpson will keep your personal data on file and may pass this to other businesses, which are part of the Linley and Simpson Group, who may contact you to offer property related services e.g. lettings. In addition we may pass your personal data to the developer only, and no other third party, in relation to your specific enquiry. If you do not wish us to share your data in this way please confirm verbally, or in writing, including email confirmation.
The Dashwood, Wentworth Court, Cote Lane, Thurgoland, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Silkstone Common Station2.3 miles
- Penistone Station3.0 miles
- Dodworth Station3.2 miles
About the agent
With an impressive 21 branch network and industry leading website we have the ability to reach clients nationally and internationally. We are members of all the accredited professional bodies associated with rentals and sales; ARLA, NALS, NAEA and the Property Ombudsman.
Along with client money protection and PI insurance, all of our staff are fully trained and have a passion for the industry. We pride ourselves on our customer service and recently picked up an award at the Estate Agenc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2568114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson New Homes, Ripon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.