Main Street, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5EP
- An Absolutely Stunning & Rather Special Home With Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Significantly Improved & Refurbished To An Exceptionally High Standard By The Current Owner
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace, Separate Dining Room & Stunning Hand-Crafted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms (One Double & One Single) & Stunning Bathroom To The First Floor Level
- Third (Double) Bedroom To The Second Floor Level With Hand-Crafted Fitted Wardrobes
- Lovely South-East Facing Rear Garden That Extends To An Impressive 102 Feet (31 Metres)
- Recent Improvements Include Newly Upgraded Electrical & Plumbing Services
- Central Village Location A Short Level Walk From Transport Links & Village Amenities
- A Very Rare Opportunity To Acquire A Charming Traditional Period Home Within The Sought-After Village Of Burton Joyce
- New Gas Fired Combination Boiler Installed During April 2022
An absolutely stunning and rather special Victorian home conveniently located close to the heart of the highly-regarded village of Burton Joyce.
The current owner acquired the property during 2020 and soon set about a comprehensive program of refurbishment. There is very little that hasn't been improved upon including the installation of a stunning new kitchen and bathroom.
The electrical and plumbing installations have been upgraded, new windows fitted where required, insulation levels improved upon, walls have been re-plastered and more recently, during April 2022, a new gas fired central heating/combi boiler installed.
Walking through the front door you get an immediate indication of the exceptionally high standard of presentation that prevails throughout this stunning home.
Exquisite neutral and contrasting bold tones have been used in the redecoration of the house and parquet style Kardean flooring fitted throughout the ground floor. Floorings on the upper two levels are made up of either exposed/painted floorboards or natural coir carpeting with the exception of the bathroom which is tiled.
The original character and charm of the property marry well with the sympathetic improvements that have been made. Traditional features include original fireplaces and stripped pine internal doors. When making decisions about new radiators, light fittings, style of kitchen and so on, the Vendor has given much consideration to the choices made; the result of which is the creation of a home that has a very welcoming and comforting feel.
Well-considered storage solutions have been created with some exceptional hand-crafted cabinetry including two shelving/cupboard units to the alcoves in the lounge.
The amenities and transport links that the sought-after village of Burton Joyce offers are a very reasonable and level walk away. Equally, there are some beautiful river and countryside walks close to hand. For those with young children, Burton Joyce Primary School (rated 'Good' by Ofsted) is half a mile away so, say, a ten minute walk.
This is, without doubt, one of the finest traditional homes we've had the pleasure of marketing in recent times and enquiries are therefore encouraged sooner rather than later from genuinely interested prospective purchasers to avoid disappointment.
Burton Joyce is a highly-regarded, sought-after village situated on the River Trent offering an enviable range of amenities including both doctor and dentist surgeries, a post office, Co-op store, takeaways, library and pubs including the award-winning 'The Nelson'.
Situated approximately 7.5 miles north east of Nottingham city, it has excellent bus and rail links and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents. With access to Burton Joyce Primary School and Carlton Le Willows Academy, both judged as 'Good' by Ofsted, it is equally favoured by families.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, three miles away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Morrisons, Starbucks, Sainsbury's and a M&S Food Hall.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system. PVCu Double Glazing.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Band B, for which the charge for the current financial year is £1,783.44. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
For room dimensions please refer to the floor plan.
£295,000.00 (two hundred and ninety five thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession Upon Completion.
Strictly by appointment through the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Main Street, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5EP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station0.8 miles
- Lowdham Station1.7 miles
- Netherfield Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG145EP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.