West Hall Court, High Legh, Knutsford
- Delightful secluded location equidistant between Knutsford and Lymm
- Incredibly deceptive and versatile accommodation, about 2775 sqft including garage
- Wealth of character and timbered beams and gallery with a modern contemporary twist
- Private Southerly walled gardens and terrace
- Feature internal courtyard extending the accommodation from the dining kitchen and dining room
- Parking and double garage
Occupying a quiet and secluded corner of this interesting and highly desirable courtyard this barn conversion offers unique accommodation oozing character yet with modern contemporary twist. At the rear a generous and private Southerly walled garden and terrace, internally an open air courtyard which extends the accommodation for alfresco entertaining, and to the front parking and an attached double garage.
The versatile accommodation will suit the most discerning purchaser which over recent years has been altered to provide a super open plan dining kitchen with island. Like the dining room these rooms are double height with exposed timbers and a gallery all opening to the internal courtyard. There are three further reception rooms onto the rear garden, one could be a bedroom and upstairs three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
If required it may well be possible to convert the double garage and build over the dining room subject to planning permission.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
West Hall Court, High Legh, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashley Station4.6 miles
- Hale Station4.7 miles
- Knutsford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 759290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.