Brock Street, Bath
- Ground floor: Entrance lobby | hall | cloaks cupboard | study/library | south facing drawing room (with access to a large decked balcony and garden)
- First floor: Principal bedroom with double doors connecting to large bathroom.
- Second floor: Two double bedrooms | separate WC.
- Top floor: Two further double bedrooms | family bathroom | shower room.
- Garden floor: Traditional kitchen with Aga | dining room (with access to outdoor dining terrace) | utility/laundry room | cloakroom | large vaulted store.
- Lower ground floor: Family room (with access and steps up to garden) | original wine cellar
There is a wealth of architectural detail of the period, the staircase, the fireplaces and including the fine Venetian windows on both the front and rear elevations.
It is not hard to see and appreciate the quality and the authenticity of this well cared for fine period home. Once inside the front door you are immediately drawn to the quality, peace and tranquillity and the southerly aspect over looking the gardens, greenery and variety of trees of The Royal Victoria Park.
Bath has easy access to London via the M4 (90 minutes) and train (90 minutes). It is 12 miles from Bristol and a 45 minute drive to Bristol International Airport. Drive a few miles in any direction out of the city to discover protected countryside and idyllic village
Brock Street, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Station0.8 miles
- Freshford Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LON200067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, National Country House Department. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.