Salt, Belyars Lane, The Belyars, St. Ives
- Stunning Panoramic Sea Views
- Two Balconies both with Sea Views
- Penthouse Apartment with 3 Bedrooms
- A Very Successful Holiday Let
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining
- 2 Bathrooms one of which is En Suite
- Lift and Secure Entrances
- 2 Undercover Secure Parking spaces
- EPC B
Double glazed door to ...
6m x 1.88m (19' 8" x 6' 2")
Doors to bedroom, lounge, bathroom, storage cupboard and boiler cupboard. Wooden floor, skylight.
5.84m x 4.17m (19' 2" x 13' 8")
Double glazed doors to both balconies, with stunning panoramic views to the sea including Godrevy lighthouse and the Island in St Ives, wooden flooring, underfloor heating. The balcony has glass panels. Open plan to the kitchen area.
3.33m x 3.89m (10' 11" x 12' 9")
Double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of base and eye level units, Corian work surfaces over, breakfast bar, built-in dishwasher, wine chiller/cabinet, Siemens electric hob, split level cooker and grill, microwave/convection oven, built-in fridge and freezer. Wooden floor, underfloor heating.
4.17m x 3.28m (13' 8" x 10' 9")
Patio doors leading to balcony with stunning views over the sea, underfloor heating.
En Suite Shower Room
Wash hand basin, low level WC, heated ladder style radiator, open tiled shower with waterfall head. Tiled throughout, underfloor heating.
3.68m x 3.94m (12' 1" x 12' 11")
Double glazed window to rear, underfloor heating..
3.07m x 2.6m (10' 1" x 8' 6")
Double glazed window to side, underfloor heating.
2.64m x 1.83m (8' 8" x 6' 0")
Obscure double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, enclosed double shower with half glass screen. Ladder style radiator, tiled throughout, underfloor heating.
Electronic security gate leading to two undercover Parking spaces, steps up to Communal Entrance, security door to Communal Hallway with stairs or lifts up to top floor leading to the apartment.
Energy Performance CertificatesPicture No. 36
Salt, Belyars Lane, The Belyars, St. Ives
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Ives Station0.1 miles
- Carbis Bay Station1.0 miles
- Lelant Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Awarded the Best Overall Estate Agent in the UK for customer experience 2018 by review website allagents.co.uk, followed by Best Large Estate Agent in the UK and Best in the South West at the Negotiator Awards in 2018, this multi award winning agency is available until 10pm, 7 days a week.
As the region's largest independent Estate Agent with over 30 offices they provide a range of related services to help clients old and new enjoy a positive moving experience. The Complete Property Ser
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STI170135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.