Malham Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB10
- Extended semi detached in popular Harle Syke area
- Four bedrooms (One on ground floor)
- Lounge, Conservatory and dining kitchen
- Fantastic views over Burnley to the front
- Superb family home
- Driveway providing off road parking
Double glazed stained glass door to the front, ceiling light, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard, door leading to the lounge.
4.785 x 4.452 (Maximum) - Double glazed bay window facing the front, laminate flooring, feature gas fire, two wall lights, ceiling light, stairs to the first floor, ceiling rose, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
4.431 x 2.471 - Three double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed double doors leading to the conservatory, laminate tiled flooring, part tiled walls, base and wall units with complementary work surfaces incoporating stainless steel bowl with mixer tap and draining board, stainless steel four ring gas hob with electric oven, extractor fan, space for washing machine, breakfast bar, radiator, spotlights, under stairs storage cupboard, integrated fridge.
3.393 x 2.638 - Five double glazed windows to the side, four double glazed windows to the rear, laminate flooring, wall heater, double glazed door to the side.
6.653 x 1.881 - Double glazed windows to the front and rear, two velux windows, radiator, part laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, ceiling light, loft access.
4.292 x 2.640 - Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light, radiator.
3.060 x 2.642 (Maximum) - Double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light, laminate flooring, radiator.
3.213 x 1.744 - Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling light, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
Tiled flooring, tiled walls, stainless steel heated towel rail, wall mounted sink set in vanity unit, low level wc, bath with stainless steel mixer tap and shower, spotlights.
Tarmac driveway providing off road parking, decked area, laid to lawn area, bushes and fence to the perimeter, stunning views over Burnley.
Gravelled area with steps leading to a paved patio, additional gravelled area, decked seating area, fenced perimeter.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Malham Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brierfield Station1.2 miles
- Nelson Station1.5 miles
- Burnley Central Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Your trusted agent for over 180 years.
We’re local. Award-winning. And focused on you. We keep things simple and transparent – no fancy jargon or hidden costs. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent, your property journey starts here.
Why we’re different
As part of the UK’s largest property services group, we have agents right across the country with access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants. With years of experience selling and letting hous
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNY210500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.