Ingleway Avenue, Blackpool
- APPLICATION RECEIVED! SIMILAR PROPERTY REQUIRED!
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Sought After Location Close to Blackpool Victoria
- Lounge & Open Plan Dining Kitchen Area
- Two Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom
The accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance Hallway, Lounge and Open Plan Dining Kitchen to the Ground Floor. To the First Floor there are Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms, Single Bedroom and Family Bathroom/WC. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing throughout and is complemented by Solar Panels providing a cost efficient source of energy.
Externally there is a small garden frontage, shared driveway to the side, single garage and enclosed rear garden.
The property is available from the middle of October so call the office today to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Ingleway Avenue, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.9 miles
- Layton Station1.0 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 126506R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.