Victoria Park Road, Hackney, E9
- Maisonette with private garden
- Long lease circa 151 year leasehold
- 2 x off street parking spaces
- Low service charges
- 2 double bedrooms
- Separate guest WC
- Good built in storage
- Double glazed sash windows
Located in an amazing spot, moments from the green open spaces of Victoria Park and equidistant from Victoria Park Village, London Fields, Regents Canal and Broadway Market. There are endless options for pubs, shops and cafes including Easthaus favourites Mare Street Market, The Five Points Tap Room & Brewery, The Hemingway public house, Finn & Flounder fishmongers and street food pop up, and newcomer to the Village, Pophams bakery and coffee shop.
From Victoria Park Road you also have easy access to popular Well Street and adjacent Well Street Common, as well as Homerton and Hackney Wick.
Cambridge Heath Overground Station is circa 0.3 miles away, and Bethnal Green Underground Station is approx 0.6 miles way with swift connections to Soho and the West End.
The ground floor comprises a well proportioned living room with space for dining and home working, a private garden, kitchen with south/east facing sash window, storage cupboard and guest WC. Whitewashed wooden stairs lead up to the first floor providing two double bedrooms, both with ample built in storage and the main bedroom is peacefully set overlooking the garden to the rear; a fully tiled bathroom and further storage cupboard in the hall.
Patio doors open out from the living room onto a generously sized private decked garden and patio. Benefitting from westerly sunshine, the space is perfect for summer afternoons and evenings entertaining.
This home further benefits from the use of 2 x off street parking spaces: one designated space within the open-air residents car park, and one visitor permit for the additional private parking area within the development. As well as the private garden to the rear of the property, there is also a front entrance gardening area which belongs to the property.
Leasehold: Approximately 151 years remaining
Service charges: Circa £508 per annum
Ground rent: Peppercorn
Council tax band: D
EPC rating: C
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Victoria Park Road, Hackney, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Heath Station0.2 miles
- London Fields Station0.4 miles
- Bethnal Green (Underground) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We know that every home and every homeowner are different, and as a proudly independent agent we are able to offer a tailored approach to suit all needs.
Our simple aim is to match beautiful East London homes with their new owners, and hopefully make a new friend in the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BET220039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easthaus, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.