Tower Road, Hindhead
- A sympathetically designed brand new house; offering the character appearance of neighbouring properties but with all the convenience of modern family accommodation
- Driveway parking plus attached garage with electric door
- Entrance hall with coats cupboard, cloakroom, stairs to the 1st floor and utility room
- Double doors from the hall to a superb open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors extending across the rear and large roof lantern
- Contemporary styled Magnet kitchen with large central island which provides a working area and breakfast bar, a great space to entertain guests whilst cooking or for kids to do homework!
- Double aspect study/playroom
- Large principle bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 further 1st floor double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- 2 further 2nd floor double bedrooms, bathroom and roof store
- Enclosed rear garden with mature trees to the boundary. Predominantly laid to lawn with generous patio adjacent to the house flanked by two formal planters
Anticipated completion: November 2020
Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust, the Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A small selection of shops and services, including the local primary school can be found within walking distance in Beacon Hill. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, including Hindhead Golf Course which was founded in 1904 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tower Road, Hindhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station1.8 miles
- Liphook Station4.0 miles
- Witley Station4.2 miles
About the agent
One of Surrey & Hampshire's fastest growing and multi AWARD WINNING Estate Agents.
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10479778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.