Coulsdon Road, Coulsdon
- Attractive 1930's Detached Family Home
- Three Good-sized Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Double-glazed Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- Re-fitted Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloak & Shower Room
- Large Rear Garden Backing Woodland
- Driveway with Off Street Parking for Several Cars
Set back from the road and situated in this well established and popular residential area being close to Coulsdon Manor golf course and the green open spaces of Farthing Downs with both Old Coulsdon village and Coulsdon town nearby. The area offers a good selection of schools for all ages, recreational facilities and excellent transport links including buses and trains from the nearby Coulsdon South and Coulsdon Town railway stations. The property is also ideally placed for easy access to the M23/M25 motorways.
Energy Performance Certificates
Coulsdon Road, Coulsdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coulsdon South Station0.6 miles
- Coulsdon Town Station0.7 miles
- Kenley Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Located in our unique position in the village of Old Coulsdon we are a team of highly skilled professionals who pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service combined with in-depth industry and local knowledge covering all areas of CR5 and beyond into Caterham, Kenley, Purley, South Croydon and Selsdon.
We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with a current market appraisal of your property so why not call, email or just pop into our office and one of the team will b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100326003759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Brown Mark Youll, Old Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.