Wandle Road, London, SW17
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Reception room
- Large garden
- Double garage
- En suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Prime residential street
- Close to Wandsworth Common
- Close to transport links
A bright entrance hall leads through to the stunning kitchen/dining/living room to the rear of the property. This spacious room offers flexible living options, but works well as living room, kitchen and dining space, with bi-fold doors opening up onto a sunny terrace and lawned garden beyond.
At the front of the property, a well-proportioned sitting room, with bay window overlooking the front garden, benefits from a period mantlepiece and fireplace. A downstairs cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
The main bedroom is located on the top floor with an en suite shower room and plenty of eaves storage. Two double bedrooms and one smaller bedroom / home office can be found on the first floor, served by a modern family bathroom.
A double garage can be found at the end of the garden, with access via a gated driveway. This would be perfect for converting into a home office, studio or guest annexe, and it already has electricity and a water supply. It also benefits from having its own separate secure access from the driveway to the rear of the house. Subject to the usual planning permissions.
Wandle Road is a prime residential road running off Trinity Road close to Bellevue Road and within easy reach of Wandsworth Common and within close proximity of good transport links (Wandsworth Common Station over-ground or Tooting Bec Underground). Excellent provision locally for school and nurseries, both state and independent.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Wandle Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Common Station0.4 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.5 miles
- Balham Station0.6 miles
About the agent
WHY CARTER JONAS?
99.6% of asking price achieved
Our phones are answered day and night, 365 days a year
9.6/10 of our clients would recommend us
80% of our business is from repeat clients
Our established and dependable service has stood the test of time for over 165 years
National network of 33 branches, including 9 in central London
There are over 700 property professionals workin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL190128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.