Nursery Park, Ashington
- Stunning detached split level home
- Beautiful river views
- High specification finish
- Some solid oak floors and staircase
- Impressive kitchen with integrated appliances
- Viewing essential
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES GROUND FLOORHALLStairs to both level, oak staircase, understairs cupboard. GROUND FLOOR W.CLow level w.c, vanity hand wash basin with unit, radiator. STUDY 9’10 x 9’11Radiator, double glazed window to front. LOWER GROUND FLOOR KITCHEN 19’3 max x 9’1 maxBreakfast bar, wall, base and drawer units, worktops, two integrated electric ovens, electric hob and extractor, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, coffee machine, storage cupboard, radiator, oak flooring. LOUNGE 19’03 x 12’8Two double glazed French doors to rear, radiator, oak flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDINGLoft access, radiator. BEDROOM ONE 16’1 x 9’01Double glazed French door to balcony, radiator, fitted wardrobe. BEDROOM TWO 12’7 x 10’01Double glazed French door to balcony, radiator. BEDROOM THREE 10’0 x 8’07Radiator, double glazed window to front. BATHROOMLow level w.c, pedestal hand wash basin, Panelled bath, corner mains shower, spotlights, chrome ladder radiator. EXTERNALLYTo the front there is a large block paved driveway leading to the house and the detached garage.To the rear there is a large rear garden, lovely covered patio area and further sitting areas.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Nursery Park, Ashington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pegswood Station3.4 miles
- Morpeth Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1990, Rook Matthews Sayer are the region's leading estate agent and lettings agent. With a prominent high street branch network coupled with dedicated local experts ready to help you move, our approach is both personal and professional. We aim to sell or let your home for the best possible price with our pro-active approach. We have helped thousands of homeowners and landlords sell and let their homes in the region.
Every week, around 500 new prospective buyers and prospe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6381149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Ashington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.